How to book, Koh Photography :
Detailed below is the typical booking process with Koh Photography, and how it progresses from start to finish. If you have any further questions concerning your wedding planning in Thailand, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Contact via email / telephone
- Initially, clients normally contact us to request a brochure. We normall communicate via email or telephone / Skype to discuss things further and confirm we are free on your wedding date.
- Having seen our brochure, you love our work and are excited by our potential to work together. We supply you with a written quotation. You’re happy with the quotation and want to go ahead and book.
- You complete our online booking form and pay your booking deposit, as per your quotation. Your booking is now confirmed in our diary and the hard part is over!
Paying your quotation ballance
- This is due 28 days before your wedding and can either be paid by credit card (fees apply) or by international bank transfere.
- For a destination wedding, we meet at your wedding venue, and this will normally take place the day before your wedding. This is an opportunity for us to get to know each other, and discuss the coverage you want in more detail.
Your Wedding Day
- Photography normally starts two hours before the ceremony. I spend my time with both the bride and groom, photographing the pre-ceremony preparation in both camps.
- I’ll photograph your guests arriving, your venue, and your wedding ceremony in full, before moving onto the reception.
- I like to photograph all the details which make your Wedding Day unique, and which you’ve given careful thought to. I will detail the bridal bouquet and the bride’s dress, the groom’s waistcoat, cufflinks and buttonholes, and the wedding venue decorations.
- My documentary style of wedding photography aims to capture the atmosphere and essence of your day naturally, without being intrusive.
- At the pre-wedding consultation, we can arrange which formal group shots you require of yourselves with your family and guests. This can help to create a definitive record of who was there on the day, without turning the day into a photo-shoot.
- I will also spend time photographing the bride and groom on their own, away from the main wedding party. I like to keep this part fun and relaxed, and I like as much input as possible. Wedding photography should be fun and joyful and I like to capture your personalities, together as a couple.
After your wedding
- Your images will be ready for viewing by you and your guests online, via a password-protected server, within 4 – 6 weeks of your wedding. I apply light post-production techniques to even out contrast and lighting levels as standard. I also give your photographs a more stylised treatment, so you’ll have a mixture of colour and black-and-white photographs.
- After your wedding portfolio has been online for about two weeks. I send your high resolution photographs either on a USB device to your home address or uploaded to our secure server for you to download as you prefer.